The minimum stay is 4 nights. At your arrival, after the payment of the whole stay, you will be given the keys of the flat and you will be required a breakage deposit of Euro (€) 150,00 which will be returned at check-out if no damage has been caused to the apartment and its furnishings. The apartment will be carefully inspected and inventoried at check-in and at check-out, any damage or shortage must be refunded for the value as if new.
The following rates, shown in Euro (€):
- are for the whole apartment per night;
- do not include cleaning charge of Euro (€) 30,00;
- do not include the tourist tax, if applicable*, of Euro (€) 3,50 per person per night.
RATES PER NIGHT
(minimum stay 4 nights)
PRICE FOR 2 PEOPLE
PRICE FOR 2 PEOPLE
ADD EURO (€) 20,00 FOR EACH EXTRA PERSON
CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS FOR WEEKLY OR MONTHLY STAY
HIGH SEASON: from March 8th to July 15th – from August 15th to October 28th – from December 20th to January 6th
MIDDLE SEASON: from July 16th to August 14th
LOW SEASON: from January 7th to March 7th – from October 29th to December 19th
THE RATES INCLUDES:
Bed linen and towels
Energy consumption (water, electricity and gas)
Heating (independent heating system)
Wi-Fi internet connection
32′ flat screen TV with satellite channels
Iron and ironing board
Map and brochures about Rome
Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, tableware and the following appliances:
Fridge with Freezer
Forced air oven/microwave combi system
TERMS & BOOKING CONDITIONS:
To make a reservation or for any further information about availability and special offers use the “contact us” form provided below or e-mail to:
– the preferred apartment (green or blue)
– number of people (including children);
– date and time of arrival and departure;
– name, e-mail address or phone number;
– any additional services required (airport transfer, guided tours, …).
Minimum stay: 4 nights
Check-in: after 13:00 (1 pm)*, Check-out: by 10:00 (10 am)*
* different times can be arranged upon availability of the landlord.
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment and pets are not admitted. Upon arrival, a valid ID (passport, identity card) will be required for registration.
BOOKING AND PAYMENTS:
Payments by debit or credit cards are not enabled at the moment. The amount of deposit (down payment), payable by bank transfer or Paypal, is 30% of the total amount of the stay and has to be paid within 48 hours of receipt of the e-mail confirmation of your booking, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled. The balance, if not already paid previously (eg, payment of the entire stay at time of booking), must be paid in cash on arrival and will not refunded in case of early departure. In addition, at the arrival, you will be asked for a breakage deposit of Euro (€) 150,00 refunded at checking out upon return of the keys and after verifying if any damages has occurred at the apartment and its furnishings. Anyway, the replacement of the lock as a result of loss of keys and/or any other damage must be refunded for the full value as if new.
CANCELLATION / CHANGE OF BOOKING:
If you reduce the length of stay initially planned, or if upon arrival there are less people than those indicated in the reservation without having previously informed the owner, will be applied the rate for the number of people originally booked.
In the event of a cancellation, the deposit (down payment) will be refunded by bank transfer (net of bank fees) to the following terms and conditions:
80 % from time of booking up to 30 days before the date of arrival;
50 % until 20 days before the date of arrival;
No refund from the 19th day until the date of arrival.
We welcome you, in order to ensure a pleasant stay we recommend you to follow these simple rules:
Upon check-in, an holiday rental agreement will be signed by the lessee (tenant) and by the landlord (owner). All guests will be asked to show own ID to allow recording, according to the regulations in force.
Staying is restricted to the people named on the booking. Any change or replacement, to be accepted, has to be asked prior to arrival. The entrance of unknown or unidentified persons by the owner imply the agreement’s dissolution and the departure of guests with no refund of deposit and rent paid.
Smoking is not allowed (smoke detection systems are operating 24h) and pets are not admitted. Also, guests must comply with the rules of civil education and good relationships, respecting the noise regulations in the time slot from 14.00 (2 pm) to 16.00 (4 pm) and from 22.00 (10 pm) to 08.00 (8 am).
Guests are responsible for the custody and care of the apartment, its furnitures and for tidying up and daily cleaning. It is also recommended to make efficient use of energy resources and of the appliances provided, avoiding waste of water, electricity and gas.
Loss of keys involves the lock replacement that will be charged to the guests for Euro (€) 350,00, deducted from the breakage deposit.
At the check-out, the owner and the guests will inspect together the flat to check any damages. If damage has occurred, the replacement cost will be retained from the breakage deposit, and the remainder returned. If cost exceeds the value of the deposit, tenants agrees to pay the remaining expenses.
The flat is not equipped with safe or alarm, consequently the owner has no liability for theft of money or valuables of the guests.
To contact us fill out the form below
* Tourist accommodation tax: Euro (€) 3,50 per person per night, up to a maximum of 10 nights (Roma Capitale Council Resolutions and Regulations: no. 67 of July 28th/29th 2010, no. 38 of December 22th/23th 2010, no. 53 of July 11th 2011, no. 44 of July 24th 2014): the fee came into effect on 1st January 2011 and is asked of anyone staying in any overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries. Please note that the fee is also asked of anyone who has booked or paid for the trip through a travel agency or tour operator. The tax is not required to be paid by: – children younger than ten years of age; – persons registered as residents in Rome; – sick persons and those who care for patients in hospital; – one “accompanying” person for every patient admitted to health care facilities; – the parents of sick children under eighteen years of age. The exemption is conditional upon presentation of a certificate attesting to the generality of the structure health of the patient or of the patient and the reference period for the medical care or hospitalization. The owner must also state, in accordance with Articles 46 and 47 of Presidential Decree n . 445 of 2000, as amended, that the stay at the health care facility is aimed against the subject patient.